Up to 4x GPU cards and 11x USB ports
- 4U Tower/Rack Workstation, up to 205W TDP
- Dual Intel Xeon Scalable CPU, 2nd Gen
- 16x DIMM Slots, up to 4TB RAM, DDR4 2933MHz
- 8x 3.5 hot-swap Drive bays
- Up to 4x GPUs
- 2x 10GbE LAN Ports
- 2x 2200W Redundant Power supplies (Titanium Level)
- 4U Tower/Rack Workstation, 205W TDP
- Dual Socket P, Intel Xeon Scalable CPU, 2nd Gen.
- 16x DIMM slots, up to 4TB RAM DDR4-2933MHz
- 8x 3.5 SAS3/SATA3 and 3x 5.25 Drive bays
- 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 and 2x PCI-E 3.0 x8 Slots
- 6x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 3.1 ports
- 1200W Power supply (Platinum level)
Add-on closed-loop water cooling for CPU
- Full Tower Workstation, up to 280W TDP
- Single Socket sWRX8/SP3, AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series CPU
- 8x DIMM slots, up to 2TB RAM DDR4-3200MHz
- 4x 3.5 SATA3 and 2x 2.5 SATA3 drive bays
- 6x PCI-E 4.0 x16 slots and 4x M.2
- 1x 10Gbase-T LAN and 1x 1GbE LAN ports
- 2000W Multi-output power supply (Platinum Level)
- 4U Tower/Rack Server, up to 40 Cores 270W TDP
- Dual socket P+ Intel Xeon Scalable Processors 3rd Gen.
- 16x DIMM Slots, up to 6TB RAM, DDR4 3200MHz
- 8x 3.5 Inch Hot-swap SATA Drive bays
- 5x PCI-E 4.0 x16 and 1x PCI-E 4.0 x8
- 1x NVMe M.2 slots
- 1200W Redundant Power supplies Titanium Level
- 4U Tower/Rack Workstation, 205W TDP
- Single Socket, Intel Xeon Scalable CPU 2nd gen
- 12x DIMM slots, up to 3TB RAM DDR4 2933MHz
- 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 and 3x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots
- 1x 10GBase-T and 1x 1GbE LAN Ports
- 8x 3.5 Hot-swap SAS/SATA Drive bays
- 2200W Redundant Power supplies (Titanium level)
- 4U Rackmount/Tower Server, up to 205W TDP
- Dual Socket P, 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 16x DIMM slots, up to 4TB RAM DDR4-2933MHz ECC
- 8x 3.5 Hot-swap SATA3 drive bays and 3x 5.25 Peripherals
- 6x PCI-E 3.0 slots, support 6 FH AOC
- 2x 1GbE LAN ports with Intel® X722
- 2x 1200W redundant power supplies (Titanium Level)
- 4U Rack/Full-Tower Server, up to 270W CPU TDP
- Dual socket P+, Intel Xeon Scalable Processors 3rd Gen.
- 16x DIMM slots, up to 6TB RAM DDR4 3200MHz
- 8x 3.5 hot-swap Drive bays (4x 2.5 NVMe dedicated)
- 6x PCI-E Gen 4.0 x16 (4 FHFL & 2 LP) and 1x PCI-E 4.0 x8 LP
- 4x Removable Heavy duty Fans with optimal speed control
- 2x 2000W Redundant Power supplies Titanium level
A+ Rack Server
Up to 8x NVIDIA A100 Gen4, 6x NVLink Switch
- 4U Rackmount Server, up to 280W TDP
- Dual AMD EPYC 7003/7002 Series Processors
- 32x DIMM slots, up to 8TB RAM DDR4 3200MHz
- 6 Hot-swap U.2 NVMe 2.5 Drive bays
- Supports NVIDIA® HGX™ A100 8-GPU
- 8x PCI-E 4.0 x16 via PCI-E Switch
- 4x 2200W Redundant Power supplies Platinum Level
A rack workstation PC in use - this is what makes rackmount workstations so versatile
HAPPYWARE Rackmount workstation PCs have all the quality features that apply to other workstations. They are extremely robust, designed for maximum longevity, and feature excellent computing power for a wide spectrum of applications. Additionally, they can be operated in standard 19-inch server cabinets.
- Space-saving workWorkstations are technical powerhouses that bundle astonishing computing power in a comparatively small space. As a rule, these workstations are extremely compact. With our products, you can store one or even several rackmount PCs in 19-inch server cabinets.
We also stock compact rack server cabinets made by Supermicro, Tyan and Gigabyte. With these, your rackmount workstation can be set up and used while saving space. This way your hardware is always safely stored. With robust cabinet rollers, changing locations can easily be done when reorganizing server rooms.
- Suitable for all work areas Our rackmount workstation PCs can be used without difficulty in virtually any industry. From architects' offices to medical practices, from research labs to brokerage firms to finance companies - high-performance workstations have proven their worth in countless industries.
Additionally, a rack workstation has the advantage of being housed in a 19-inch server cabinet. The computing power of the workstation PC is still available to you, but at the same time it is also ideally protected against any external influences.
- Full power for all applicationsDo you need additional computing power for the calculation of weather models? Does your workstation need to provide virtual clients for your employees? Would you like to render a technical prototype or integrate additional 3D effects for video editing?
With HAPPYWARE you can assemble your workstation entirely as you need it and buy it as a 19-inch rackmount PC. We accommodate powerful computing power in a compact space.
- Certified hardwareWith various ISV certifications, companies can rest assured that our rackmount PC is fully suitable for the intended applications. To achieve this, we offer our customers high-performance enterprise or customer hardware as required. Whether it’s AutoCAD, Solidworks or any other software, with our systems you will always get the best performance for all work processes.
Rackmount workstation PC with individual equipment and additional services
HAPPYWARE focuses on you and your requirements. We offer companies prefabricated and custom-built products of the highest quality, which can hold their own even under demanding working conditions in a wide range of industries.
Discover our range of services:
- Custom build your own rack workstation with configuratorDon't just buy any rackmount workstation PC – buy the model that best suits your needs. Use our advanced workstation configurator, design a system, and have us build it for you.
- Leasing and financing available on requestIf you cut back on your IT today, it might set you back from your competitors tomorrow. To prevent this from happening, we offer various financing models and leasing options. We are happy to provide more information.
- Service options for every needWhen technical complications occur with IT systems, expert help can be expensive. Choose one of our warranty packages and secure the support you need for your company's IT.
If you have more questions about our rackmount workstations or you are looking for a mobile workstation, please contact us, we are happy to help you in any way we can - just send us an email or give us a call!