- 4U Rack/Tower Server, 225W TDP
- Dual AMD EPYC CPU, 7002 series
- Up to 4TB RAM, DDR4-3200MHz ECC
- 2x RJ45 10GbE LAN ports
- 8x Hot-swap 3.5 drive bays
- 1280W Redundant power supplies (Titanium Level)
- 4U Rack/Tower Server, 205W TDP
- Dual Intel Xeon Scalable CPU, 2nd Gen.
- Up to 4TB RAM, DDR4-2933MHz ECC
- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, 2x PCIe 3.0 x8 slots
- 3x 5.25 drive bays
- 8x Hot-swap 3.5 SATA3 drive bays
- 1280W Redundant power supplies (Platinum Level)
Tower servers meet the high demand in this area -with the computing power of modern rack servers while being available in ultra-compact designs. They offer an ideal solution for offices, agencies, or medical practices, guaranteeing noiseless operation thanks to their partly whisper-quiet cooling.
There is no need for dedicated server rooms, expensive cooling units, or large 19-inch racks. Thanks to its high energy efficiency, the waste heat of a tower server system is low, ensuring that the indoor temperature of your working environment remains comfortable. Tower servers can easily be housed beneath your desk.
Our Tower Server Configurator: Just a few clicks to your ideal system
With our easy-to-use Tower Server Configurator, you can create your optimal system with just a few clicks. You will receive state of the art inexpensive high-end equipment - with modern Server motherboards as well as Intel Xeon and AMD Epyc processors.
Advantages of building your tower server with HAPPYWARE
- It's simple:You don't need to worry about compatibility and technical details. We make sure that your tower server system fits together perfectly.
- Individual power:You decide if you want your system equipped with one, two, or even four CPUs, the number and size of hard disks, and how much RAM you need for your applications.
- Compatible:The Tower Servers are compatible with any modern operating system and can be operated both under Linux and Windows.
- Suitable for graphics processing:A high number of PCIe slots in a tower server offer sufficient space to accommodate high-end graphics solutions from Nvidia and AMD. This ensures that users always have the performance they need for video editing, graphics processing and 3D rendering.
- Fits your facilities:Whetheryou need a small system or a high-performance solution - your tower server can be designed in a way that makes it quiet and reduces the need for sound insulation. This may cut out the need for an extra server room.
Servers made by specialists: A worthwhile investment in higher security
From your own GIT hosting to the operation of local databases and web servers to local AI applications - with a tower server, there are no limits to your IT. Operating your own hardware results in you not having to depend on external providers.
With all the quantitive benefits, the security advantages of having your own tower server should not go unmentioned.
With a tower server system of your own, unwanted third-party access to your applications and data due to potentially insecure cloud providers is minimalised. This is a huge security bonus for your business, your employees, and your customers.
With this in mind our tower servers are ideal for modern law firms, agencies, photographers, medical practices, and other business settings that require a secure, reliable, space-saving, and cost-effective IT infrastructure.
Whenever you need to store valuable data and have direct access, our compact tower servers are ideal. Thanks to modern RAID equipment with redundant hard disks and power supplies, your business data is also protected against failures and unauthorized access. We would be happy to offer further individual advice to you on all aspects of tower servers and security.
Buy a Tower Server and benefit from independence & security
When purchasing a tower or a pedestal server, you become independent from expensive external cloud solutions.Instead you can rely on a personalized internal system that is protected in line with your requirements. Thanks to an integrated IPMI interface and fast Gbit or even 10 Gb Ethernet connections, your tower server can be placed and used flexibly at any location within your business premises.
You can use your personal tower server to operate your own secure cloud solution or to replace your own telephone system with modern VoIP software via a Windows server. Thanks to redundant power supplies, significantly quieter cooling compared to conventional rack systems, and easily replaceable components, the maintenance and servicing of your system is also very straightforward. This saves your IT team valuable hours of work.
Rent a tower server & rely on the best technology & service available from HAPPYWARE
In addition to buying a tower server system, HAPPYWARE also offers the flexibility of renting a tower server system that has been individually configured to your requirements. Choose the equipment and the rental period that suit your needs and we will find the best solution for you.
We offer flexible payment terms of 12 to 60 months and various warranty packages - including phone support, customer service by e-mail and on-site replacement of defective parts and upgrades to cover any eventuality.
At HAPPYWARE we do everything to support you at all times and work with you to ensure you are a satisfied hardware customer. Please ask us about our leasing and hire-purchase options as well as our different warranty packages.
Refurbished Tower Servers: Save money with approved quality from HAPPYWARE
You may have a smaller budget or may not need a brand new Server. Take a look at our refurbished tower servers with approved and tested components. They are the ideal platform for digitising your business on any budget. Of course, we also use high-quality processors made by Intel or AMD and a sufficiently large RAM.
All of our used systems undergo thorough testing by our technicians ensuring you receive quality, operational systems that will get you up and running as if you had a new tower server. We also still offer all of our HAPPYWARE services and functional warranties for ourrefurbished systems - including on-site replacement if something doesn't work as it should.
If you have further questions about our Tower Server solutions please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help.