Low latency Server
- 1U Rack Server
- Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6244 included
- Up to 4TB RAM, DDR4-2933MHz ECC
- 4x RJ45 GbE LAN ports
- 2x Hot-swap 2.5 NVMe drive bays
- 8x Hot-swap 2.5 SAS3 drive bays
- 750W Redundant power supplies (Platinum Level)
Low power servers: What should an efficient server solution look like?
A good example for power-saving servers is the SuperServer 5019A-12TN4 in flat 1U format. The integrated Intel Atom CPU has a maximum thermal design power (TDP) of just 25 watts and is therefore on a par with modern notebooks. With twelve processor cores and a maximum clock rate of 2.4 GHz, such a system can handle a large number of demanding applications while keeping operating costs extremely low.
For high-performance applications in data centres, 19-inch racks can also be equipped with systems such as the Supermicro SuperServer 5039MA16-H12RFT. This enables the use of up to 12 individual nodes inserted into the SuperServer. Each individual node has an Intel Atom processor with 16 cores at a clock rate of 2.4 GHz and a maximum TDP of 32 watts, with up to 128 gigabytes of RAM. Up to 2 SSD hard disks at the M.2 interface per node additionally reduce the power consumption compared to classic hard disks and deliver a considerable increase in performance.
The possibilities with a low power server are diverse. You can sustain strong performance even when operating cost-effectively.
Low power servers: The benefits at a glance
- Well thought-out and compact: low power servers are versatile in their useThe low power rackmount servers can also be used as power-saving mini-servers to easily meet the requirements of various applications. The devices are particularly popular as load balancers and firewall and network servers.
In the security sector, energy-saving and compact low power rackmount servers are also very popular. An example of use: a way of controlling a large number of IP cameras and ensuring surveillance and protection of warehouses and production facilities.
- Economical and flexible: low-energy servers are cost-efficient Our low power rackmount systems by Supermicro offer the greatest possible flexibility with cost-effective operation and attractive acquisition costs. Supermicro MicroClouds, for example, can be retrofitted with additional nodes during normal operation and can thus grow in parallel with your company. Happyware will continue to provide the necessary spare parts and components in the future, making your server a flexible long-term investment.
Purchase low power servers, rent or buy second-hand at HAPPYWARE - The right solution for every requirement
With HAPPYWARE, you can configure your personal low power server in no time at all. If you need help with the configuration or the compilation of your preferred components, we are ready to support you in selecting your low power system according to your specific requirements.
We offer our low power servers with the option of being rented on attractive conditions and a wide selection of payment terms. When renting, you can still configure your personal low power server and have it equipped as required. Please ask our Happyware sales team for more information.
For smaller companies and limited IT budgets, our used low power servers are an ideal solution. Our sales department will be more than happy to give you details on our used low power servers, which are directly available from stock