12x 3.5" HDD on 1U
- 1U Rack Server, 80W TDP
- Intel Xeon D-2146NT CPU
- Up to 512GB RAM, DDR4-2133MHz ECC
- 12x Hot-swap 3.5 drive bays
- 2x SFP+ 10 GbE LAN ports
- 2x RJ45 10GbE, 4x RJ45 GbE LAN ports
- 400W Redundant power supplies (Platinum Level)
All-NVMe Storage Server
24x NVMe U.2 on 2U
- 2U Rack Server, 205W TDP
- Dual Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, 2nd Gen.
- Up to 6TB RAM, DDR4-2933MHz ECC
- 24x Hot-swap 2.5 NVMe drive bays
- 4x 10GbE LAN ports
- 1600W Redundant power supplies (Titanium Level)
From NAS to DAS to SAN, HAPPYWARE covers the full range of storage solutions.
Your IT infrastructure needs to grow with the company with the ability to be easily expanded and optimised. At HAPPYWARE you will find suitable NAS storage solutions from top manufacturers such as Synology, Qnap, Seagate and Freenas appliances who meet the high requirements of modern companies.
Take a look at our extensive range of NAS storage solutions – offered with excellent prices.
What is NAS Storage?
A Network Attached Storage (NAS) is a hard disk storage that is connected to a network (Network Attached) and therefore available across networks. The files on the hard disk storage are made available to all computers in the network - an important advantage over local storage.
In short: NAS storage is a server service that makes files available to clients within a network.
NAS Storage Server: Benefits, functions, applications & more
NAS storage systems are network storage systems that are specifically designed for the storage and provision of files within a network. Instead of files being stored on a single computer they are managed by a central network storage.
- Low power demand: The power demand of a NAS storage system is significantly lower than that of an ordinary PC.
- Easy data access: NAS systems allow large amounts of data to be easily handled and made available to multiple users quickly and simultaneously.
- High speed: When NAS systems are equipped with multiple hard disks and combined into a RAID, this increases not only the capacity and security of the system, but also the speed.
While NAS storage systems are used in personal settings mainly for storing multimedia files and for streaming, the practical storage systems in companies are mostly used for backing up and archiving data.
NAS systems can be divided into three basic categories:
- Enterprise NAS: High-performance systems for enterprise environments
- Medium performance: Designed to store several hundred TB of data
- Entry-level systems: Smaller businesses and home users who need local storage for shared use
No matter for which purpose you need a NAS storage system: HAPPYWARE is the right choice!
NAS Storage at HAPPYWARE - your specialist for all storage solutions
With HAPPYWARE you get both existing NAS storage solutions from the top well-known manufacturers as mentioned before - but also homemade storage solutions that are perfectly tailored to individual needs.
For expert advice or if you have further questions about our NAS storage systems please contact us via the contact form or by telephone. You can reach us at 04105 / 770 000. Our friendly and competent staff look forward to helping you.