Quad Socket Server
up to 12TB RAM
- 2HE Rack server, 165W TDP
- Quad Intel Xeon Scalable CPU, 2nd Gen.
- Up to 12TB RAM, DDR4-2933MHz ECC
- 11x PCIe 3.0 slots
- 24x hot-swap 2.5 drive bays
- 1600W Redundant power supplies (Titanium Level)
Advantages of Servers with a 4 CPU socket motherboard
Supermicro Quad CPU servers impress with a multitude of advantages, making them interesting for different fields of application. One of the major advantages of the Quad CPU Server is undoubtedly the enormous computing power resulting from 4 CPUs. This allows even extensive and complex work tasks to be processed quickly and smoothly.
- RAM: A large RAM with enough GBs ensures fast data availability and outstanding performance.
- Power: 4 CPUs provide massive computing power in a 2U or 4U system.
- I/O: Thanks to the numerous PCIe interfaces, Quad CPU servers offer many I/O possibilities.
Where can Servers with a quad CPU motherboard be used?
While 4 Way servers used to mainly be implemented in high performance computing, today they are mostly used in large ERP and CRM environments. As 4 CPU can address a lot of RAM, they are also used for in-memory databases. Additional applications are:
- Business critical applications
- Advanced Analytics
- Scalable HPC workloads
Performance data of the latest generation of Supermicro Quad CPU Servers
The X11MP systems deliver high performance coupled with maximum efficiency and security. An example of this is that with the latest Intel Ultra Path Interconnect (Intel UPI), which replaces the previous Intel QuickPath Interconnect (Intel QPI),you get improvements in energy and transmission efficiency - along with other benefits. In addition, Supermicro's Quad CPU servers offer essential RAS features with up to:
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Platinum 8100 / Gold 6100) with 3 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s
- 12 TB in 96 DIMM slots, 6 TB in 48 DIMM slots, 4 TB in 32 DIMM slots or 2 TB in 16 DIMM slots
- 23 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, 32 U.2 NVMe or 8 GPU support (SYS-7089P)
- 11 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, 4 U.2 NVMe or 2 GPU support (SYS-2049U)
- 4x 10GBase-T Ports with Intel X550 10GbE Controller (SYS-7089P)
- Redundant titanium level high-efficiency (96%+) power supplies
- All-in-one solution with Server Management Utilities including IPMI 2.0
- Server management and remote KVM with dedicated LAN and power management
With such impressive performance data, Supermicro Quad CPU Servers are also suitable for large enterprises with high-density virtualisation environments.
HAPPYWARE: Your No 1 source for powerful Quad CPU servers at the best price
As a specialist for server-based computing, we offer a large selection of high-quality IT solutions and server hardware at the best price in our online shop. In addition, we place great value on customer satisfaction, which is why we offer extensive services:
- Built-to-Order: Custom-build your own Quad CPU Server Our HAPPYWARE configurator allows you to design your Quad CPU Server to meet your individual needs. We will then build your individual system.
- Buy refurbished Quad CPU Servers In addition to a wide range of new Quad Servers, HAPPYWARE also offers refurbished Quad Servers at an unmatched price. All components are subject to strict quality and safety controls - you will receive only Quad Servers in perfect condition.
- Quad CPU Server rent With our renting options we offer an attractive alternative to buying. This allows even small companies and start-ups with a small budget to work with powerful Quad CPU servers.
- Extensive warranty packages and great services We are confident in the quality of our products, which is why we offer a wide range of warranty packages, including extended warranty periods or free on-site service.
Only experts work at HAPPYWARE: You will receive comprehensive and competent advice. Whether you have a question about Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, if you need help with the configuration of your system, or if you simply want detailed advice about Supermicro Quad CPU Servers - our competent staff will be happy to help you.