- 3U Rack Server, 95W TDP
- 8x Hot-pluggable nodes
- Intel Xeon, Core-i3, Pentium, Celeron CPU
- Up to 128GB RAM, DDR4-2666MHz ECC
- 2x RJ45 GbE Lan ports
- 2000W Redundant power supplies (Titanium Level)
- 3U Server, TDP support 21W
- Single Socket Intel Atom Processor
- Up to 128GB DDR4 ECC (RDIMM) in 4 DIMM
- NVMe + 2x 3.5" SATA3, up to 48x 2.5"
- 2 RJ45 10GBase-T ports
- 2000W Titanium Redundant Power Supplies with PMBus
- 3HE Rack Server, 32W TDP
- 12x Nodes
- Intel Atom CPU C3955
- Up to 128GB RAM, DDR4-2400MHz ECC
- 2x Rj45 10GbE LAN ports
- 2000W Redundant power supplies (Titanium level)
HAPPYWARE is your top supplier for high-performance Supermicro server solutions and accessories. Whether it‘s SuperServer, Blade Server, or Rackmount Server - we have what you are looking for.
Supermicro MicroCloud Server: Advantages, application areas & performance data
With up to 24 modular UP server nodes in a 3U rack, the Supermicro MicroCloud servers are among the densest, most powerful and efficient systems on the market.
Advantages of the Supermicro MicroCloud Server?
- Compact: The compact 3U chassis offers space for 24, 12, or 8 modular server nodes and saves more than 76% of rack space compared to conventional 1U servers with a depth of less than 30 inches.
- Easy maintenance: The wireless hot-plug nodes work independently and the HDD, PSU, and fans are hot-swappable for easy maintenance and reduced downtime.
- High energy efficiency: Redundant titanium level power supplies with 96% efficiency and sophisticated cooling zone control ensure a green energy profile and maximum efficiency.
Where are MicroCloud servers used?
- Cloud computing
- Web hosting
- High-density data centre server systems
- Dedicated hosting
- Content delivery
Supermicro MicroCloud Servers are available as 24 Node, 12 Node, and 8 Node versions. Depending on the system, the following processors are available per node:
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v5
- Intel Xeon Processor D
- Intel Atom Processor C2750
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v4/v3
- Intel Xeon Processor E-2100
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v2
Depending on the version, the MicroCloud servers offer the following impressive features:
- Up to 128 GB DDR4-2133 / 1866 / 1600 MHz ECC unbuffered DIMM or 128 GB RDIMM / 256 GB LRDIMM / 512 GB LRDIMM ECC DDR4 memory.
- PCI-E 3.0 x8 expansion slot for a low-profile add-on board
- Hot-swappable 2.5" or 3.5" data carriers with SATA-3 or NVMe interface
- IPMI 2.0 Remote Management and KVM with dedicated LAN
Supermicro MicroCloud Server from HAPPYWARE: Great choice with professional help from experts
HAPPYWARE is a specialist in the field of server-based computing, acting as a distributor of components and manufacturing individual server and storage systems to meet the demands our customers have. Selling Supermicro products since 1999, our product range has steadily expanded. We have a customer base exceeding 8,000 who rely on our products and extensive know-how. HAPPYWARE are here so you can also benefit from this experience, competent support, and comprehensive service.
- Built-to-Order: Custom-Built Microcloud servers to meet your specific needs
Use our configurator to customise your server to your own requirements. This provides you with a server solution that is tailored to the unique needs of your company.
- Refurbished Microcloud servers: Second-hand top performance
We offer tested, used servers in impeccable condition with an excellent price-performance ratio.
- Rent & Leasing: The attractive alternative to buying
Many customers make use of our rental and leasing offers. Low monthly rates and flexible contract terms allow even small companies or start-ups access to powerful servers without having to buy them directly.
Our service hotline staff will be happy to answer all your questions and provide information on any other products from our wide range such as Multi-Node Servers, SuperServers, or InfiniBand. You can reach us via the contact form or by phoning: 04105 / 770 000.