- 6U/3U Microblade Server, up to 95W TDP
- Single Socket H4, Intel Xeon E-21/2200 series processor
- 4x DIMM slots, up to 128GB RAM DDR4-2666
- 2x 2.5 NVMe/SATA3 drive bays
- 2x GbE LAN ports via Intel i350
- 1x M.2 slot PCI-E 3.0 x4/SATA3, 2280/22110, M-Key
- 1x MicroBlade Modularized Air Shroud
392 UP nodes per 42U Rack
28 UP nodes in 3U, each node:
- 3U Rack Node Server, 95W TDP
- Dual Intel® Xeon® processor E-2100 / E-2200 series
- Up to 64GB RAM, DDR4-2666MHz ECC
14 Server blades on 3U
- 3HE Rack MicroBlade Enclosure
- Up to 14 Hot-swap server blades
- Up to 2 Hot-swap 10G ethernet switches
- 1 Hot-swap management module optional
- 4x Huge cooling fans
- 2000W Redundant power supplies
HAPPYWARE is your expert dealer for Supermicro products of any kind. In our online shop you will find everything you need from SuperServer to Blade Server and compatible accessories.
Save energy & costs with the Supermicro MicroBlade Servers
The MicroBlade combines scalability, high density and cost-effective computing with ease of use and web-based management. The system is also extremely energy and cost efficient. No other server solution offers all these functions and features on a single platform.
Overview of the main features of the Supermicro MicroBlade
- 112 Intel Atom C2000 Nodes
- Supports up to 28 Xeon DP and UP nodes
- Chassis Management Module (CMM) allows control of individual server blades, power supplies, fans and network switches
- Blade Network Manager (BNM) reduces management overhead and network configuration errors
- N+1 or N+N redundant digital power supplies with 96% efficiency (80Plus Titanium PSU)
- Excellent energy and cooling efficiency through shared infrastructure
- Up to 99% fewer cables
The application-optimized blade modules support various Intel processors, ranging from the Intel Xeon E5-2600 DP series to the Intel Atom UP and are equipped with integrated SATA hard disk, SSD and SATADOM. The MicroBlade's outstanding performance characteristics and versatile expansion options open up a wide range of applications:
- High Density Server for Datacenter
- Cloud Computing
- Video Streaming
- Content Delivery
- Desktop Virtualization
- Remote Workstation Applications
The Supermicro MicroBlade: 3U MicroBlade vs. 6U MicroBlade
The 3U housing with the dimensions 132.5 mm (H) x 449mm (W) x 875mm (D) offers space for up to.
- 14 Hot Swap Blade Servers (28 Nodes)
- 196 DP Nodes and 392 UP Nodes per 42U Rack
- Two 1GbE switches with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks per enclosure
- also available with 10GbE switches
- 4x (N+1 or N+N redundant) highly efficient digital power supplies
The 6U housing with the dimensions 265 mm (H) x 449mm (W) x 875mm (D) offers space for up to.
- 28 Hot Swap Blade Servers (112 Nodes)
- 784 Avoton Nodes (6272 Cores) per 42U Rack
- Four 1GbE switches with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks per enclosure
- 8x (N+1 or N+N redundant) highly efficient digital power supplies
HAPPYWARE offers you the Supermicro MicroBlade at competative prices
Extensive selection, competent advice and first-class prices - this is what has distinguished HAPPYWARE for over 20 years and made it so successful. With us you will find the entire range of Supermicro products - from multi-node servers, blade servers and server housings to suitable accessories. Find your ideal Supermicro Server at HAPPYWARE and benefit from the following services:
- Server configuratorWithin the framework of our Built-to-Order program, you configure your perfect server system. No matter if 28 Node or 14 Node - each Node is individually configurable. We deliver your system as you need it.
- Refurbished server purchaseWe can supply fully refurbished and quality tested servers direct from stock. Benefit from an excellent price-performance ratio.
- Leasing & RentThanks to attractive leasing and rental options, we also give small and less financially strong companies access to powerful servers
- WarrantyOur warranty packages offer flexible options – from expert remote support to full on-site assistance you will find one that fits your requirements.
We are happy to provide individual advice about all our products and give you further details about SuperServer, Rackmount Server, Hot-Swap Nodes & Co. Contact us by email or call us. Our trained staff will be pleased to help you.