8-Node Architecture on 4U
- 4U Rack Server, up to 185W TDP
- Dual Socket P+, 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- 16x DIMM slots, up to 4TB RAM
- 6x 2.5 hot-swap NVMe/SATA/SAS and 6x 2.5 7mm Drive bays
- 1x PCI-E 4.0 x8 LP slot
- 1x 1GbE RJ45 via AIOM (OCP 3.0 Compliant)
- 4x 2200W redundant Power supplies Titanium Level
What is a Cluster Server?
A typical server cluster consists of a network of interconnected nodes that are in mutual exchange. These are often utilized in datacenters
Cluster servers are available in different versions, each of which serves specific purposes. For example, the use of clusters can increase the storage/computing capacity of a system or ensure the high availability of a service.
Cluster servers and their advantages in different application areas
Depending on the environment in which cluster servers are used, they take on different functions. By its very nature, a cluster can easily be optimized for various performance characteristics.
With HAPPYWARE you get fully equipped cluster servers for the following applications:
- Load-Balancing ClusterWith the help of a load-balancing cluster, requests and computing processes can be forwarded to the node with the best performance and then in turn be distributed evenly within the cluster. With additional cluster servers or nodes, the entire cluster has more choice in load balancing and can deliver constant performance across multiple accesses.
- High-Availability ClusterA high-availability cluster or HA cluster is also known as a failover cluster. If a node in this cluster fails, the system recognizes this and allocates the workload to another server within the network. By expanding failover clusters with additional cluster servers, the services remain available even if one or more nodes fail.
- Storage ClusterClustering can bring enormous efficiency gains in data storage and delivery. Opt for redundant storage of data in RAID mode or combine several storage media in JBOD mode as a storage pool via the cluster server. With our clusters, you can scale the storage capacities of your company practically any way you like.
- Virtualisation ClusterTake advantage of virtualization with hypervisors such as VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V. Configure virtual machines exactly as you need them, and use our server solutions to ensure the high availability of your applications at every node by means of appropriate failover within the cluster.
- High-Performance Computing ClusterWhen clustering in the HPC area, the system subdivides complex work processes into many sub-tasks and then directs them to the individual nodes of the cluster. Use our cluster servers to manage a wide variety of computing processes or data processing even more efficiently and quickly.
- You will find high-quality hardware for every area of application at HAPPYWARE. We have the right hardware to provide you with individually configured cluster servers for each application. We offer you high-quality and perfectly matched hardware, from cluster solutions for small businesses to the complete technical equipment of a server farm.
HAPPYWARE services for cluster servers and much more
Be it for load balancing, as HA clusters or in the area of virtualization - we will be happy to set up our cluster servers in line with your ideas and needs. In addition, you can also choose from a range of other services:
- Buy cluster servers with the right configuration Create a cluster server that is optimized right from the start for its future purpose. We will manufacture this server for you in a build-to-order process directly after receiving your order.
- Rent or lease Cluster Servers We have a choice of terms that help every budget realize the use of our cluster servers. On request, we will be happy to provide information on financing options.
- Protect your clusters with our warranty packages The failover for your entire cluster: our warranty packages offer exactly the support you need, from telephone support to component replacement.
Choose a clustering solution with HAPPYWARE and opt for cluster servers in which each individual node delivers optimum performance for your applications. Buy one of our servers now or contact us if you have any questions about the product.