Ampere Altra Q80-30 included
- 1U Rackmount Server, up to 250W TDP
- Ampere Altra CPU, 80 Arm 3 Ghz v8.2+
- 16x DIMM slots, up to 4TB RAM DDR4-3200MHz
- 10x 2.5 (6x SATA/SAS & 4 x U.2) hot-swap drive bays
- 1x PCI-E 4.0 x16 Slot (FHHL), 1x OCP 2.0 Mezzanine
- 2x Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCI-E 4.0 x4 Interface
- 2x 650W 80 PLUS redundant power supply Platinum level
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server: The SLES 15 version of the operating system has the following strengths
SSUSE has not changed everything with SLES 15, but has introduced a number of Linux distribution optimizations that businesses can take advantage of:
- Completely modular designSUSE Linux Enterprise Server is designed on the Everything is a module principle. This allows companies to easily turn individual components and properties of the operating system on and off, reinstall or quickly remove them. By setting up individual packages supplied with the system, you can use your own system quickly for HPC applications or as a cloud service.
- Update-Option für openSUSEUsers can still use the free Linux distribution "openSUSE Leap 15". However, if you decide later to benefit from regular updates and official support, you can now easily upgrade to the latest version SLES 15.
Pleasingly long maintenance cyclesThe latest version of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is supported for a total of 13 years, according to the developers. This compiles of 10 years for the regular support and 3 years for the extended support.
Furthermore, older service packs are supported up to 6 months after the release of the new version. With the "Long Term Service Pack Support", companies can extend these intervals by another 12-36 months.
- Extended support SUSE Linux Enterprise Server can now run on a variety of additional systems: With SEL 15 it is now also possible to install and set up the server version on 64-bit systems from Intel, AMD and ARM.
Easier configuration and setupYaST" (Yet Another Setup Tool) provides a clear graphical interface that helps you set up SUSE Linux Enterprise Server as you need it.
This is where the new "Unified Installer" comes in - it can obtain the data required for the local installation from the SUSE online directory, perform the complete installation in a cloud or install the desired packages from installation CDs.
Practical: The new Repository Mirror Tool (RMT) replaces the old SMT and makes local copies of the software directories on demand - a good alternative for IT environments that do not (but should) have direct access to the Internet.
Professional users who want to rely on full support and regular service packages have various licensing options:
- Standard1 - 3 Jahre
- Priority1 - 3 Jahre
The two models differ in both availability (working days vs. 24/7) and incident response time.
Get the most out of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with hardware from HAPPYWARE
A versatile server operating system is of course only half the battle - you also need the right server hardware to make the most of the Enterprise OS. At HAPPYWARE you will find powerful hardware for all your requirements as well as relevant services for your purchase.
We offer these services to our customers:
- Easy configuration of your hardwareIf you don't find the right server in our selection, you can easily put it together yourself. Our configurator allows you to efficiantly design the ideal server for your needs.
- Possibilities for financing and leasingThe investment of professional IT solutions always represents a corresponding cost factor. At HAPPYWARE you have the possibility to finance or lease your purchase within your budget.
- Large selection of warranty packagesWhether local installation or for large data centers - secure your hardware with one of our warranty packages. With the variety of our range you will be able to find the right one for your company.
If you would like to learn more about the Linux Enterprise OS or are you looking for additional compatible hardware simply email us or call.Our staff will be happy to help you.