Where to use DataCore SANsymphony
The storage platform SANsymphony is used in companies, administrations, and public institutions of all sizes. Fields of application are:
- Datacentres (companies / public institutions)
- Fields of work / Industries with potential in VDI
- Operators of cloud environment
SANsymphony allows the centralisation and bundled management of existing or new storage structures as well as the allocation and prioritisation of resources to clients and applications based on capacity utilisation without the need for additional hardware/storage capacities.
DataCore SANsymphony - Storage Software Features and Benefits
There are a host of good reasons for using DataCore storage software in your data centre or enterprise:
- Highly individual SDS solutions DataCore SANsymphony can be used in three different configurations: as a virtualisation of a SAN environment, as converged shared storage with pooling, or as a flexible, hybrid-converged deployment. This means that the storage software can be set up as required at any time.
- Powerful storage software for Windows environments In data centres with Windows Server OS, SANsymphony can be integrated seamlessly. The storage software can also interact with existing structures - even old SAN environments benefit from a significantly increased performance thanks to DataCore SANsymphony.
- Wide range of functions and virtualisation options Fast deployment through caching and tiering, parallel I/O for automatic load balancing, the ability to create unlimited snapshots or remote replication - these are just some of the many features DataCore SANsymphony has to offer. In a datacentre or cluster, workloads and applications can be optimally distributed via Virtual SAN, which further increases reliability.
- Always the right storage protocol Whether it’s in the cloud, via SAS/SATA, Fibre Channel, or iSCSI - DataCore SANsymphony natively supports a variety of protocols and is optimised for industry-standard interfaces. From connecting and scaling older systems to setting up hyper-converged storage structures – the sky is the limit.
With an SDS solution, you can easily deploy storage resources without hardware limitations. By using DataCore SANsymphony, system-critical data is centrally managed, securely stored, and can be retrieved for a specific purpose within a very short time, guaranteeing maximum availability for HA work processes.
Buy DataCore SANsymphony - SDS Software from HAPPYWARE
As an official Datacore partner and system integrator, HAPPYWARE is able to create a tailored and cost-effective offer irrespective of your company size. We can offer the following licensing options:
- DataCore SANsymphony as a license Here at HAPPYWARE we can offer both standard and enterprise licenses that you can use for your IT at your own discretion.
- DataCore SANsymphony as Appliance If you need a custom-built appliance with factory installed storage software, DataCore SANsymphony is one of HAPPYWARE's robust solutions that we can tailor to your needs.
Whichever variant you choose, you will receive enterprise support for all aspects of the product and your licenses. We can provide competent help with all questions about DataCore SANsymphony and the possible applications of the software.
DataCore SANsymphony - Adapted to your IT
If you are looking for a way to increase the efficiency of your old storage hardware, or are interested in setting up a powerful Virtual SAN (vSAN), our IT experts will be happy to provide on-site assistance on finding the right configuration for your IT. They will be able to make recommendations on how you can optimise the performance of your servers and, at the same time, reduce your operating costs.
Save on storage costs rather than on storage software - DataCore SANsymphony makes this possible. If you want to buy a license directly or if you need help with the different appliances, we are available to answer all your queries concerning software-defined storage solutions.